Transition Architects works closely with the owners of small and mid-market (SME) business’ to establish their transition strategies and to make sure their companies are Exit Ready when They Are!
Sometimes these clients are open to discussing a potential sale or deferred buyout of their company’s with select buyers but are not interested in listing them publicly.
In these cases, Transition Architects can operate as an advisor, a “match-maker” of sorts, often providing introductions that can result in meeting the goals of both parties.
Private Opportunities for Discussion
- $1M average EBITDA – significant growth potential
- Blue chip clients with multi-year contracts
- Toronto-based; national delivery
- More Information
- Established and growing Property & Landscape Services company operating in Hamilton & Halton
- Operates both summer & winter maintenance
- Long-term contracts with blue chip clients in place
- Repurposed from a long time, successful camera store to offer full photography services
- Includes film processing, digital printing, canvas printing, framing, video and media transfers, offer services, and sales of new and vintage photography equipment.
- Click here for more information
- Concrete Foundation and Custom Building Additions Company with Patented Accelerated Technology
- Successful Cafe and Bakery located in prime destination area
Interested in An opportunity?
Please fill out this form or send an email to email@example.com to learn more about it.
Ready to Discuss this Opportunity?
Please complete the intake form to schedule a discussion to receive more information on this business